Our Intakes are in January, May and September for Diploma, Certificate and Bridging courses. Ensure application fee is paid before you send your application. Fill in the Bank slip No as you apply. Please submit your Accurate Information to enable Us Serve you well.
- Diploma courses the minimum entry requirements are: an average C- in KCSE or a division II in KCE. Those with C- or Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Physical Science will have an added advantage.
- Certificate courses the minimum entry requirements are: an average D+ in KCSE or a division III in KCE. Those with D+ or Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Physical Science will have an added advantage.
Higher Diploma Course 2 years
Higher National Diploma in Water Engineering
Diploma Courses 3 years
- Diploma in Water Engineering
- Diploma in Water Resources Technology & Management
- Diploma in Water and Wastewater Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
- Diploma in Business & Information Technology
- Diploma in Information & Communication Technology
Certificate Courses 2 years
- Certificate in Water Engineering
- Certificate in Water Resources Technology Management
- Certificate in Water & Wastewater Laboratory Technology
- Certificate in Irrigation & Drainage Engineering
Operator Courses 1 year
- Meter Reading
- Plumbing and Pipe-fitting